Bravo Probiotic results on AUTISM have been successfully presented at:
- International Meeting for Autism Research, May 2014, Atlanta, USA.
- AutismOne, May 2014, Chicago, USA (htpp://www.autismone.org)
Bravo Probiotic results on CANCER have been successfully presented at:
- IX National Conference of the Italian Society of Immunology, Clinical Immunology and Allergology, May 2014, Firenze, Italy.
- III Congress of Advances in Cellular Nutrition and Orthomolecular Medicine, June 2014, Valencia, Spain.
Bravo Probiotic is currently used in the integrated approach for cancer treatment and results are published on the following paper:
- Clinical Experience of Cancer Immunotherapy Integrated with Oleic Acid Complexed with De-Glysolylated Vitamin D Binding protein. American Journal of Immunology 10(1):23-32, 2014.
- Oleic acid, deglycosylated Vitamin D-binding protein, Nitric Oxide: a molecular triad made lethal to cancer. Anticancer research 34: 3569-3578, 2014.
Please visit our section Reports and Evidences.
We are a New Zealand based company with developing subsidiaries in other countries (our Swiss branch is now fully operative). We have been looking for milk ferments from all over the world with the aim of combining the art and science of milk fermentation to create a special probiotic product which holds a great potential for health.
This company was founded to distribute solely BRAVO PROBIOTIC® in order to guarantee the highest level of personalization and reliability. BRAVO PROBIOTIC® is based on custom made ferments whose production might require up to few weeks. BRAVO PROBIOTIC® is a registered trade mark.
Our BRAVO PROBIOTIC® combines the best known beneficial properties of probiotics and it is useful in maintaining health and as a complementary natural nutritional approach in a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
BRAVO PROBIOTIC® contains natural (not artificially added) noble proteins, minerals, vitamins and powerful bio-active molecules such as Lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, antioxidants vitamins and Vitamin D-binding protein-derived Macrophage Activating Factor (GcMAF).
In the medical scientific literature there are about 9.000 studies describing the effects of probiotics on a variety of physiological and pathological conditions. We are convinced that BRAVO PROBIOTIC® together with a healthy diet and lifestyle will allow you to enjoy the benefits of a natural food approach that is as old as mankind.
We strongly believe in the truth of the words of the father of western medicine, Hippokrates of Kos who 24 centuries ago stated “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”. Our goal with BRAVO PROBIOTIC® is to revive this old natural approach with the contribution of the most recent scientific achievements.
www.gcmaf.eu is our exclusive distributor for Middle East area (including Persian Gulf and United Arab Emirates), France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and Ireland.
www.bravoprobiotic.com.au is our exclusive distributor for Australia.
If you wish to buy BRAVO PROBIOTIC® and you live in one of the above listed countries please place your order directly through our partners.